Nevada AG: Nothing criminal in Pacquiao-Bradley bout
The attorney general has made a decision on last month's controversial split decision for the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight. Video by ktnv.comvideo
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- The state attorney general in Nevada says she found no illegalities and no criminal wrongdoing in boxer Manny Pacquiao's controversial split-decision loss to Timothy Bradley in a welterweight title fight last month in Las Vegas.
An aide to Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto on Tuesday called the matter closed.
Top Rank chief executive Bob Arum manages both fighters. He didn't immediately respond to a message.
Bradley won 115-113 on two scorecards, while losing by the same margin on the third.
The decision was booed by the June 9 crowd at the MGM Grand arena, and drew a review by the World Boxing Organization.
Arum said in a June 11 letter calling for an inquiry by Masto that he hoped it would "show the world that there were no improprieties."