Attic fire displaces family and dog in Henderson
Henderson, NV (KTNV) -- A family four and their dog has been displaced this morning after a fire in their home's second-floor attic space.
Henderson Fire Department responded to the fire on Sunday Grace Drive, near Eastern and Coronado Center, at 3:51 a.m. this morning.
The residents of the home were alerted by their family dog and smoke detectors. They were able to exit the home safely and called 911.
There were no injuries to civilians or fire personnel. The family has been displaced because of the fire.
The cause of the fire has been determined as accidental and damage is estimated at about $10,000.