Protecting your pets from tricks and treats
Halloween can be a scary time for pets. Video by ktnv.comvideo
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- Halloween may be all about ghosts and goblins, but it can be really scary for your pets, in more ways than one.
Dr. Debbie White from Lone Mountain Animal Hospital visited Action News Wednesday to remind us our furry family members don't like tricks and don't need treats.
Here are some tips to keep in mind this Halloween for your pets:
- Monitor your pets and your decorations
- Dress them in pet-friendly costumes
- Keep candy away from your pets
- Keep them indoors while kids are trick-or-treating
- Provide a quiet room for anxious pets