More Firefly customers plan to file lawsuit over salmonella outbreak
LAS VEGAS, NV (KTNV) -- More customers who ate at the Firefly on Paradise will be suing the restaurant after they got sick from salmonella.
The Food Safety Law Firm out of Seattle say they are representing 101 clients who ate there. They came to Las Vegas in April from over a dozen states across the country.
In the meantime, the owner of the Firefly talked to Action News one on one. He says despite all the negative publicity from the outbreak at his Paradise restaurant, business at his other two restaurants has not been hurt.
No word yet on when the Firefly will open at their new location just down the street from the old one on Paradise.